Monday 15 October 2012

Origins Zero Oil Oil-Free Moisturiser: Review!

So. It happened. I ran out of my Clarins Multi-Active Night Cream. Cue hysterical sobbing. Well, not really but the thought of parting with £42 of my ever shrinking money made me want to. As I resigned myself to kissing goodbye to my cash, my Mum phoned and said "Why don't you try Origins?" "Origins, Mum? I like them but..." 

And so forth. But I did happen to look online, and see this little product being advertised as a saviour for oily skin. 


As it was only £23, compared to the £42 I would spend with Clarins, I thought I would give it a try. And I am so glad I did!


It's a really lightweight, soothing moisturiser - almost more like a serum as it is not think or heavy at all. It instantly calms my skin and tightens up my pores, ridding me of my usual build up of oil. I find when I apply this in the morning, my skin doesn't get anywhere nearly as oily as it would normally and feels soft and soothed throughout. It has a very minty smell, which is refreshing but I am not particularly fond of - however, it is not a deal breaker for me. 



It comes in a squeezy tube as well which I love as creams do tend to come in pots, which I hate! I don't know why, but I just hate having to scoop out cream and getting it all stuck under my nails...just, yucky! So for me, this cream is the whole package - I can't say enough good things about the quality of this product. The scent is a little off for me, but if you were somebody who loved minty, fresh smells, then this would be perfect for you. I was dubious about switching up my skin care, as it can sometimes have adverse affects but I am really glad I bought this product.


Let me know down below what your favourite moisturiser is, and if there's anything you would like me to review for you next! x

No comments:

Post a Comment