Monday 3 September 2012

No7 'Fanomenal' Mascara Review!

Yes, it's another mascara! No7's new mascara 'Fanomenal' promises a fuller fan lash, with a unique 'star' brush which supposedly allows better control with the wand. I would be inclined to agree with this.

At first when I pulled out the brush, I was like "Oh great! What good is this gonna do?!" but after using it, I think it's a really nifty little brush. It doesn't deposit too much mascara onto your lashes which allows you to build up the volume without clumping. It's not great for curling, but I use my eyelash curlers anyway and it holds in this curl just fine. It gives amazing length, my eyelashes look huge with this mascara and it definitely gives a fuller 'fan' effect. Some people have mentioned about this being quite a 'wet' mascara, meaning it can transfer to your eye-lids when applying to the bottom lashes. I haven't especially noticed it with this mascara any more than any other mascara, and hadn't even thought about it until seeing it mentioned in a few reviews.




Overall, I really like this mascara. It doesn't beat No7 Exquisite Curl which is one of my all time favourite mascaras but I have been using it every day for the past few weeks and I do really, really like it. This mascara retails for £12.50 but I managed to get it half-price. I'm not entirely convinced I would repay the full price to buy it but if I had one of the £5 off No7 voucher that Boot's always give out, I probably would.

No comments:

Post a Comment