Saturday 8 September 2012

Soap & Glory 'Hand Food' Hand Cream: Review!


Soap & Glory was one of those brands I'd never given much thought. I'd always heard good things about their products, and I knew they were cruelty free but I'd never really head to that section when in Boots. However I needed a really good hand cream to rescue my hands from all the damage caused by the hospitals anti-bacterial gel and I had heard such great things about this product. So I decided to pick it up and give it a try and I do not regret it! This is such an amazing quality hand cream. I get dry patches below my knuckles and this really makes them so much better. It smells so lovely as well, it's got a very sweet, marshmallow smell to it. 

This is quite a 'slippery' hand cream, as in you have to leave it to soak in for ages otherwise you can't do anything. This isn't really great if I use it in placement, I applied some earlier this week and then I couldn't even get the lid off my pen! I get around this by applying this on my lunch break if needed, and then when I get home from placement. 

This is the small 50ml size which cost £2.50 from Boots, but I shall be purchasing the 125ml version for £5 when this runs out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment