Monday 27 August 2012

Review! Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser



Anyone who knows me can tell you that I swear by Clarins Skincare. I love that it's all made from plant extracts so it's so natural, it never makes my skin break out and is just generally lovely. Therefore, when they had one of their superb offers on earlier this year, I jumped at the opportunity to get some large freebies. This is one of the large samples I received, the Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser with Orange Extract. This sample is 75ml which is HUGE for a freebie, the full price ones are only 100ml. I've had this before in a full size and it's something I will repurchase for the foreseeable future. 


Exfoliating is something I make sure I do about 2-3 times a week as it's so great to give your skin that extra scrub and unblock any pores, clean any excess dirt and buff away any dry patches. I have combination skin which, at the moment, leans on the side of oily. However I do get quite bad flakey patches around my nose and on my forehead and this little beauty sorts them all out. It has orange extract but I wouldn't say I've ever noticed a particularly orangey smell when I've used it. It is really soft and gentle, but will get the job done. I've used the old favourite St Ives Apricot Scrub as well, and I do prefer this!

What are your favourite skin products? Let me know below!

No comments:

Post a Comment