Wednesday 22 August 2012

Tangle Teezer Review!

This review is about something that has definitely made the blogging rounds in recent months, and it is the Tangle Teezer from Boots. 


I had been looking at this a few times in Boots and never really been able to bring myself to spend £10.99 on a hairbrush, especially as I don't have particularly long hair and it doesn't really get overly knotty. However, it was something I wanted to try and I was very pleased when I was gifted it for my birthday recently. I've been using it ever since then, any time my hair is knotty and whenever I wash my hair. I do really, really love this. I would recommend it to any one who has knotty hair because it brushes through mine so easily and without any pain or breakage of hair.



It can be a little hard to grip sometimes as it doesn't actually have a handle and if you use it with dry hair, it can go a little bit haywire. The first time I used it on dry hair, my hair poofed about 3 inches out from my head! However, these are tiny niggles about an otherwise excellent product and it's something I have incorporated into my routine with pleasure.



1 comment: