Sunday 19 August 2012

Review | Clinique Airbrush Concealer!

As an insomniac, I'm always on the hunt for a really great under eye concealer. I find a lot of them don't have a huge amount of coverage in them and mainly work to illuminate your under eye skin, which is great - except when you have dark circles to cover. I have tried Benefits Erase Paste, which was too cakey, and MAC* Studio Fix, which is too drying on my under eye skin. I used to use Collection 2000 Illumination Touch Concealer which worked pretty well and this is the one I was using when I found the subject of this review; the holy grail aka Clinique's Airbrush Concealer.


This is without a doubt, my favourite under eye concealer and something that I don't think I could go without. If ever I woke up and all my make-up had mysteriously vanished, this would be one of the first things I would rush out and by (btw, let me know below if you would like me to do that tag!). I've never given much thought to Clinique's make-up. I like their skin care but have never found myself drawn to their cosmetic range. It was actually a concealer that my mum was using and she said the shade was too light for her. I was using the Collection 2000 one at the time and I said mine was too dark for me. So we swapped and both ended up loving the each others concealers, funny isn't it?!



I have since repurchased this and I definitely would again. It gives such great coverage without caking or looking too heavy and also brightens up your eyes so much. It blends in beautifully and the shade I used which is 01 Fair is a perfect match for my skin. I use this under my eyes and blend it down around my nose where I get a fair amount of redness and it covers any blemishes up easily. Go and buy it right now! Go on, go!


No comments:

Post a Comment