Monday 13 August 2012

Review: Mac 'Mythology' Eyeshadow


Today I'm going to be telling you guys about one of my absolute FAVOURITE MAC* eyeshadows. 'Mythology' is a beautiful burnt-pinky-copper colour with it's fair share of glitter. If you have blue eyes like me, you'll know that pink/orange shades are one of the most flattering colours to wear and I find when I wear this shade, it really makes my eyes 'pop'. I don't think I would wear this in the day as it is quite bright but I love wearing it in the nights, with a matt brown colour in the crease. You will need a primer with this shade, I often use a MAC* Paintpot in 'Painterly' or occasionally 'Indianwood' to create a really intense look. 

Taken at a funny angle sorry!

I bought this in the pot as I don't have a MAC Pallette but I think I might have to get one, as I'm creating quite a collection now!


 I find it doesn't come out as shockingly bright as it appears in the pot, but it is easily to build up to a lovely deep colour. It's a Lustre finish and has a slight gold sheen in it which you can see when it catches the light. 




No comments:

Post a Comment