So after much deliberation, I decided to start a beauty blog. This follows naturally since I am beauty OBSESSED and spend way too much of my poor student budget on make-up. I'm hoping I can aim to update this blog every few days so I thought I would just start by answering a few questions about me and the sorts of things I will be blogging about :)
1) So, who are you? I'm Sian, a student from London
2) Right so, what do you study? I study Physiotherapy which is incredibly demanding but I love it!
3) How long have you been into make-up? I've been using make-up for around 7 years but I would say I've been into it properly for about a year and a half.
4) What make-up do you use? I make a point of only using cruelty-free brands so I like LUSH, Benefit, MAC, Clarins, Revlon, Chanel, Barry and more
5) What are your 5 favourite products at the moment? Chanel VitaLumiere in B10, Barry M 'Flamingo Pink', MAC Paintpot in Painterly, MAC 'Mythology' eyeshadow and No7 Exquisite Curl Mascara
6) Getting away from make-up, what TV shows do you like? I like Greys Anatomy, Homeland, Frasier and Game of Thrones at the moment
7) What is your favourite skincare brand? Toss up between LUSH and Clarins
8) You have three stores to shop in for the rest of your life, and you can't cheat and use department stores...go! It would have to be: MAC, Superdrug and New Look