Friday 27 July 2012

Weekend Lusting!


I seem to be in a brush lusting phase at the moment! This Chanel one is at the top of my list. I really like the notion of the slightly tapered end to get to the little nooks and crannies. I also think the brush looks so stylish and professional - being slightly shorter might make it a bit easier to use as well. Anyone got £30 spare?!


This cheeky madam is also on my list. I know a lot of make-up artists use a smaller brush to set make-up, rather than a massive one. I use a Clarins one at the moment which I love, but I think I would get a lot of benefit from having a smaller one - to concentrate the powder onto my oily areas. This one $8 from their website, I can't find it on Boots. 

Point of inquiry, does anyone know why these brushes are cheaper to buy in dollars? Comment below if you do and make sure to subscribe to my blog. Giveaway will be coming if I hit 50 subscribers :)


No comments:

Post a Comment